Want to Check JAMB Result 2020? Here is how you can check the UTME/DE JAMB results online using your registration number, Phone number or email address without buying a scratch card or PIN.
All that you need is your JAMB Registration Number, Phone number or email address you used in creating your JAMB profile.
LATEST information reaching our news desk today is that the JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) authorities have just released the results of candidates, who sat and participated in the computer-based test (CBT) which commence March 14th and ends April 4th, 2020.
The release of these results indicates that candidates who participated in the 2020 JAMB UTME CBT examination/test, can now check their results online, through the jamb portal for free! Without the need for scratch cards to check their jamb performance.
How To Check UTME JAMB Result 2020.
1. There are currently, two portals in which candidates can use the check their performance and scores. If either one of these websites is loading slowly, you can choose to use the other portal to check your result.
You are required and expected to visit the jamb official website here → https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting2/CheckUTMEResults. If you’re confused, you can use the jambresult.org guide to clarify any issues you have.
2. When the result checking portal loads up on your browser’s screen, click the “check your results” button which is position at the right-hand side of your screen.
3. When the ‘Check Result’ page has successfully load up, proceed and enter your Jamb registration number in the field.
4. Cross checked the registration number you inserted, and when you’re sure it’s correct, then click on the “Submit” button.
5. If you choose to print your result, follow these guidelines Here.
DO good and help someone today! Kindly share the information on how to check your JAMB Result with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp.